Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Rice crispy treats were in order today (the recipe I used was the one provided on the side of the box):


For lunch the girls and I finished off the mac and cheese, which was still very yummy and passed the smell test:


After I dropped the girls off at their camps I went to the grocery store and got food for my dad's birthday which will be prepared on Wednesday. 

I went home, and was asked to help Zach and my Grandpa pick rocks out of a field... this wasn't what I had originally planned for the rest of the day, but oh well, duty calls. We went around the field for about two hours and grabbed two bucket-fulls of rocks (Zach has the pictures of what we did and his version of events on his blog: The Average Bro.) While out in the field I broke a large rock in half with a pick ax and Zach unearthed a mouse den complete with momma and four little babies which we decided could live. And then we were done. 

Zach and I have season passes to World's of Fun so we decided that we should spend the rest of the day's hours there. We rode our favorites and I got a pretzel with cheese and then later we split a strawberry and whipped cream covered funnel cake. This was a decision we would later regret. 

To conclude the day we rode the Mamba one last time and then got our own private ride on the Sea Dragon. When we got home I noticed that not everything was as it should be. My stomach had expanded to the point where it looked like I was four months pregnant... Oh no... 

Zach and I both had very restless nights complete with multiple bathroom breaks and culminating in me breaking my year long record of not vomiting. World's of Fun would be dealt with forthwith... but in the morning; sleep first.  

No comments:

Post a Comment