Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sunday:

Slept in. Put on one of my "keep it simple stupid" outfits (a black jumper) and headed to Tim and Kate's for Father's Day.

We watched the Royal's game and then went to Longhorn Steak house. I have determined that the perfect meal would be a medium rare ribeye with mashed potatoes.

I wrote my dad a father's day letter and Zach and I headed back to my house with our very own waffle iron (Zach's got plans for this bad boy). Before we left Kansas City Zach took me to a place right by his local grocery store that was selling Italian shaved ice. I wan't disappointed. Zach and I ate while singing along to Meatloaf... I loudly and very much off key (thank God Zach will put up with me) on the ride home.

I gave my dad his father's day letter and he told me I was very sweet.

Not a bad way to spend a father's day.

Love you Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment