Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Today was Zach and my 30 month anniversary (yes, we count months; perfect reason to have a date night and lets us feel like silly teens, and who doesn't like that?) and we had plans to go out to dinner... but plans in this house are quickly changed.

First; job. Today was the day I had promised the girls for so long; "Hoot"! I got the movie in the mail yesterday and I had everything necessary for pancakes (#7) so we were set.

After VBS, I made the girls lunch: 


After our movie we made some pony bead key chains (#6). I decided on an alligator.


A went with an owl.


And M wanted to make a parrot.


Ta-Da!


Upon arriving home, I was asked if I wanted to go out to dinner with my parents and Rue and Zach to celebrate getting everything planted aside from the sunflowers. Of course! I had my aunt do my hair:


I think it was pretty awesome. And then we were off. We gorged ourselves at LongHorn Steak House. I'm surprised I didn't have to be rolled out of the building... I was so full. 

No comments:

Post a Comment